Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: June 23, 2020
Agreement to Terms
Welcome to PAVE’s Member Portal!
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the https://portal.pavecampaign.org/ website (the “Service”) operated by Partners for Automated Vehicle Education, Inc. (“PAVE”, “us”, “we”, or “our”.).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service. By using any of our Services you are agreeing to these Terms.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to comply with all applicable laws and refrain from infringing any third-party rights or interests (for example, privacy and intellectual property rights). If you disagree with any part of these terms then you may not access the Service.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Service from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Service after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
Your Use of the Service
In exchange for your access to the Service, we ask you to commit to a few restrictions to keep the Service safe, secure, and in accordance with the law.
- The Service is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Service.
- You must comply with all applicable laws.
- You agree to not reproduce or publish any content or information found on the Services, except as explicitly described in these Terms.
- You agree not to use the Service to impersonate any person or entity, make availably any content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to use the Service to make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes upon any intellectual property rights, or make available viruses or any other computer code, files, programs, or content designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Services or affect other users.
- You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all usage and activity on the Services made via your account.
- You will contact us if you suspect your account has been breached or used without your authorization.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) monitor the Service for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Service or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Service in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Service.
Third-Party Websites and Content
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Service. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the site, to any person for any reason, including breach of any covenant contained in these Terms or of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use of the service or delete your account at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 1-202-381-9585